The first accident at Dakar 2020 occurred before the startJanuary 2, 2020
The Dakar rally marathon, as a rule, shows its complexity and cunning in the early stages. Someone soon after the start is let down by a technician, someone starts to drive right away at full speed and is mistaken. But this year, troubles began even before the start.
But the Czech debut in the car category will not take place. On Thursday, while running in the car, he crashed his Ford Raptor, turning over through the bow. With the racer and the navigator, everything is in order, but just in case, they were sent to the hospital for medical examination. Nevertheless, they certainly will not be able to take part in Dakar.
“Martin Koloma and Zhiri Strauss will not go to the start,” confirmed Martin Prokop on team Koloma’s teammate. “With a damaged machine, they will not be able to pass a technical check.”
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon