The FIA completed an investigation into the death of HubertDecember 1, 2019
The FIA confirmed that the investigation into the accident in the Formula 2 race in the Spa, in which Antoine Hubert died and was seriously injured by Juan Manuel Correa, has been completed.
Based on this investigation, recommendations were made to improve security in the younger series.
The final presentation of the report will take place at the FIA World Motorsport Council this Wednesday. A full investigation report will not be published, but key recommendations from it will be made public.
- Nikola startup continues to sue Tesla
- Range Rover Velar has been updated
- Volkswagen e-Golf participates in sustainable Uber project
- Fantastic Mercedes Vision AVTR concept hits the road
- Honda released photos of Honda Odyssey