The FIA created a crisis center for coronavirusMarch 8, 2020
In connection with the outbreak of coronavirus, the President of the FIA Medical Commission, Professor Gerard Seyyan, spoke to the FIA World Council, describing in detail the spread of COVID-19.
The FIA has created a coronavirus crisis center, which will be assembled every other day to assess the development of the situation in the world.
The FIA continues to monitor the development of the outbreak of coronavirus along with national federations and clubs, following the recommendations of the authorities. The FIA will evaluate the calendar of upcoming competitions and take any measures necessary to protect the motorsport community and the general public, including rescheduling if necessary.
- French cars significantly lost to the “Japanese” in the ranking of quality
- Volvo worldwide sales drop 25%
- Renault will receive a loan of up to 5 billion euros
- Maserati Ghibli will be the first hybrid of the brand
- A major shareholder reduces its stake in Aston Martin