The Ferrari SF90 Stradale Spider convertible was seen during the testsNovember 4, 2020
The Italian company has begun testing its new hybrid convertible.
Ferrari has begun road tests of the Ferrari SF90 Stradale Spider convertible, which has received a hybrid power plant. The power unit is based on a 4.0-liter turbocharged petrol V8, which works in conjunction with three electric motors.
The total power of the Ferrari SF90 Stradale Spider is 986 hp, and the maximum speed reaches 340 km / h. From zero to a hundred, the convertible can accelerate in just 2.5 seconds. It should be noted that the novelty will be the second hybrid in the brand’s line after the limited Aperta model.
The Ferrari SF90 Stradale Spider is expected to be officially unveiled in the spring or summer of 2021. By the way, the SF90 Stradale Spider coupe debuted in late May 2019 and is currently sold for $ 625,000. The version in the body of the “convertible”, obviously, will cost more.
- Ken Block’s Ford Mustang loses a drag race for the first time
- China will double the production of batteries for electric cars
- Ford F-150 electric version released
- New Skoda Enyaq iV Acoustic Signature will receive a unique soundtrack
- Mercedes-AMG has published prices for the extreme sports car GT Black Series 2021