The Ferrari commented on the gathering VettelSeptember 30, 2019
Sebastian Vettel could not reach the finish line in Sochi due to the fact that the driver had to stop the car near the boxes. Because of this, Charles Lecler’s race was ruined because the virtual car mode was turned on.
According to team leader Mattia Binotto, the cause of all this was engine failure. The hybrid part of the car had insulation problems.
Safety considerations required the rider to stop the car. This is due to the fact that for the race organizers and participants in the first place is not a victory, but safety.
Mattia also emphasized that in the event of engine damage, a stop could have been made elsewhere.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system