The fastest Porsche sets a record on the American trackMay 1, 2019
Porsche’s fastest production car, the supercar 911 GT2 RS, set a record for American Road America in Wisconsin. Onboard video of arrival published on YouTube.
Supekar passed the 6.5-kilometer track for 2 minutes. and 15.17 seconds. The track contains 14 turns, the angle of which exceeds 90 degrees. The average vehicle speed was 174 km per hour.
Porsche 911 GT2 RS is equipped with a 3.8-liter six-cylinder engine, which used increased turbochargers and an improved cooling system. The impact of the unit, combined with the seven-step “robot”, was 700 liters. with. and 750 N · m of torque.
The rear-wheel drive supercar can accelerate from zero to 100 km / h in 2.8 seconds – 0.1 seconds faster than the 911 Turbo S. The maximum speed of the coupe exceeds 340 km per hour.
- How does a BMW i8 sports car sound without artificial engine noise?
- Rare Toyota 2000GT 1967 left-hand drive sold for $ 912,500
- Toyota recalls 1.5 million cars from owners
- 2018 Ford GT low-mileage on sale
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale