The fastest Bugatti Chiron put up for saleOctober 28, 2019
For this amount, they offer to buy one of 30 future cars. Production of the record-breaking Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300+ is just beginning, and all future cars have already been sold. Now, a production slot is offered for purchase from the first owner, who sells it for 1 million euros more than the initial cost.
The Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300+ is the fastest version of the model, which will be released in a limited edition of 30 units. Its feature was a forced motor, an elongated body and a special color. Apparently, all future copies have already been bought out, but a lot with a value of 4,680,000 euros has appeared on the Mobile.de portal.
The most interesting thing is that the production slot is sold at 1 million euros more expensive than the initial cost. Typically, companies have a negative attitude towards such speculation on their own limited cars, and they prohibit their sale for a certain time. No official reaction of the Bugatti brand to this incident has yet been reported.
Recall that the prototype Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300+ was able to set a new speed record among production cars, accelerating to 490.484 km / h. Under the hood, the previous 8.0-liter W16 engine is installed, capable of developing up to 1,600 horsepower. On the “standard” Chiron, he develops up to 1,500 “horses”.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web