The exterior of the updated Mitsubishi Pajero Sport is revealed.July 19, 2019
The first shots of the restyled Mitsubishi Pajero Sport off-road car without camouflage, made at a factory in Thailand, got into the Network. New received modernized optics and bumpers. Changes in the cabin are point character.
Judging by the photos, Pajero Sport has a bunk front optics: LED headlights are located on the top, and under them are fog lights and turn signals in a single unit. The grille is made in the same style as the recently updated pickup L200. At the stern you can see the spoiler and slightly modified taillights, which, nevertheless, retain the same shape.
Among the changes in the interior is the increased screen of the multimedia system, the digital dashboard and a differently designed climate control unit.
Earlier, Mitsubishi has distributed a teaser for new items, promising that it will receive “even more convenience, comfort and quality.” Engines are likely to remain the same. This means that the line will include a 3.0-liter V6 petrol unit with a capacity of 209 horsepower, a four-cylinder inline 181-horsepower 2.4-liter turbo diesel engine, as well as a 2.5-liter heavy fuel engine. The last modification is presented only in several Asian markets.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires