The extended BMW 3 Series has become the largest car in its classApril 16, 2019
BMW brought a long-range modification of the 3-Series model of the new generation to the Shanghai Motor Show. The automaker claims that the car was the largest in its class.
The size of the wheelbase compared with the standard car increased by 110 mm – up to 2961 mm. The length of the sedan was 4829 millimeters. The increased dimensions made it possible to increase the free space in the area of the legs of the rear passengers by 4.3 cm, and the rear doors became 11 centimeters larger. The volume of the luggage compartment was 480 liters.
The standard equipment of the BMW 3-Series Li includes a panoramic roof, three-zone climate control, enhanced noise isolation, as well as a special LED interior lighting system.
The extended BMW 3 Series is only available in the 325Li version – with a two-liter petrol turbo engine delivering 187 hp. and 300 Nm of torque. The engine is paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
The list of electronic “helpers” is represented by an automatic emergency braking system, the function of adhering to the lane of the movement, adaptive cruise control, the start-stop system and the assist function when leaving the parking lot in reverse.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires