The evolution of the BMW S1000RR superbikeMay 17, 2020
The BMW S1000RR is one of the best modern sportbikes. The history of BMW sports motorcycles began in 1992 when the Bavarians launched the R1100RS. The modern bike, of course, is much more impressive.
It is worth recognizing that German engineers did a great job to achieve the current level of motorcycle.
The video begins the story with the R1100RS, R1100S, R1200S and HP2 Sport. These motorcycles have little to do with the BMW S1000RR, released in 2009. Many will begin to describe the history of the BMW S1000RR precisely in 2009, but “FreeWheelie” decided to start in 1992 to show the evolution of the BMW sports bike in general.
- Toyota RAV4 fails moose test again
- Test drive Volvo V90 Cross Country
- The Germans named the best used cars up to 5,000 euros
- Ford is working on a new Megazilla engine
- Alfa Romeo recalls Giulia over brake discs