The European version of the Ford Mustang Mach 1 was “weaker” than the AmericanOctober 16, 2020
At the “Speed Week” held these days in Goodwood, Ford presented its new sports car Mustang Mach 1.
As it became known, the new car will be sold not only in its native American market but also in limited editions in Europe. In the manufacturer’s lineup, the Mustang Mach 1 will sit between the regular models and the GT 500 – in other words, it will replace the GT 350.
In the US, the newest car will receive a petrol 5-liter engine with 487 hp. 569 Nm of torque, and its European version – 460 forces and 529 Nm of torque. Such restrictions are associated with tightening emission standards in Europe. For both options, a 6-speed manual or a 10-speed automatic will be offered.
Unfortunately, the dynamic characteristics of the new Ford Mustang Mach 1 were not disclosed, however, the manufacturer said that the new product will be faster than any Ford Mustang ever officially sold in Europe. The cost of the new sports car is not yet known.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web