The European version of Brilliance V7 is preparing for the premiereFebruary 6, 2019
It became known that the Chinese company Brilliance conducts road tests of a large crossover Brilliance V7, intended for the European market.
Testing is carried out on European roads, where it is planned to use this vehicle. The V7 crossover in the European version will receive some external differences, but for the most part the original design proposed in the version for the local Chinese market will remain.
While details about the power plants are not, however, experts have expressed a version that the car will get a 1.6-liter gasoline engine with a capacity of about 204 hp Also, further output of the V7 crossover hybrid configuration is not excluded.
- Key BMW and Mini models lose diesel engines
- Toyota suspends work at India plant again due to strike
- BMW is preparing for restyling crossover BMW X5
- 2021 Honda City hatchback unveiled
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz Metris gets new design and more options