The EU will introduce new rules for car manufacturersDecember 9, 2019
In the EU, from the beginning of the year, new eco-standards will come into force.
Since the beginning of 2020, new environmental standards have been introduced for car companies in Europe that regulate the level of carbon dioxide emissions – not more than 95 grams. For non-compliance with the rules are expected high fines.
It is noted that due to the insufficient level of preparation for the introduction of new laws, car companies may get a fine of 32 billion euros, which is 100% higher than the expected profit. New restrictions are aimed at accelerating electrification.
In turn, automakers are forced to spend large sums on researching new technologies and developments, and are also forced to cut costs and jobs.
- PSA Group 3Q 2020 Financial Results
- Flying car received the first road permit
- The unmanned car rammed the wall right after the start of the race.
- The funding will help the company expand its lineup.
- Volkswagen electrifies another SUV