The era of the Ghosn left: Renault headed by the head of MichelinJanuary 24, 2019
However, this is exactly what everyone expected, it was only necessary official confirmation.
Today, the Renault Board of Directors decided to appoint Jean-Dominic Senar (left), who now heads Michelin tire company, as president of the corporation. The general director of Renault was Thierry Bolloré, who was previously on the post of deputy president – general director of Renault. Previously, both positions were merged into one, and it was occupied by Carlos Ghosn, who was not going to share power with anyone and did everything perfectly well.
According to the Minister of Economy and Finance of France Bruno Le Mayor, the main goal of the new appointments is to ensure the continuity of the Renault-Nissan automobile alliance created by Ghosn. He expressed gratitude to Michelin CEO Jean-Dominique Senar, who is leaving his post, who will also head Renault’s board of directors in the future, and hopes that he will be “an outstanding Renault president.”
Nissan plans to hold an extraordinary shareholders meeting in mid-April.
- Porsche Taycan drift on test track in Lapland
- Japan released titanium bracelets with the Nissan GT-R logo
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan painted in the national racing color of Great Britain
- The most expensive Bentley: ash paint, 5,000-year-old wood and other Bacalar improvements
- Take a look at the Toyota Land Cruiser with a tent on the roof and mileage of half a million kilometers