The era of the Ghosn left: Renault headed by the head of MichelinJanuary 24, 2019
However, this is exactly what everyone expected, it was only necessary official confirmation.
Today, the Renault Board of Directors decided to appoint Jean-Dominic Senar (left), who now heads Michelin tire company, as president of the corporation. The general director of Renault was Thierry Bolloré, who was previously on the post of deputy president – general director of Renault. Previously, both positions were merged into one, and it was occupied by Carlos Ghosn, who was not going to share power with anyone and did everything perfectly well.
According to the Minister of Economy and Finance of France Bruno Le Mayor, the main goal of the new appointments is to ensure the continuity of the Renault-Nissan automobile alliance created by Ghosn. He expressed gratitude to Michelin CEO Jean-Dominique Senar, who is leaving his post, who will also head Renault’s board of directors in the future, and hopes that he will be “an outstanding Renault president.”
Nissan plans to hold an extraordinary shareholders meeting in mid-April.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles