The epidemic is finished off Hertz – the largest car rental companyMay 7, 2020
The history of the American corporation Hertz began in 1918 and, alas, has every chance of ending in this. Moreover, the coronavirus pandemic was only the last nail in the lid of the coffin: even the “healthy” 2019th successors of John Daniel Herz completed with a loss of one hundred million dollars.
According to Bloomberg, Hertz lawyers are actively negotiating with creditors, trying to reach an agreement on debt restructuring. However, most analysts consider the chances of salvation void, calling the launch of the bankruptcy process a matter of the coming weeks. In the three months of this year, Hertz shares fell 73% and are trading at two dollars apiece.
More recently, more than 12 thousand offices in 145 countries of the world worked under the Hertz sign.
- New Skoda Fabia will receive a station wagon variation
- Revealed Ford’s fastest electric crossover
- 2021 Peugeot 5008 will try on police livery
- Introduced the updated Jaguar F-Pace SVR
- VW ID.6 electric crossover spotted in trials