The epidemic is finished off Hertz – the largest car rental companyMay 7, 2020
The history of the American corporation Hertz began in 1918 and, alas, has every chance of ending in this. Moreover, the coronavirus pandemic was only the last nail in the lid of the coffin: even the “healthy” 2019th successors of John Daniel Herz completed with a loss of one hundred million dollars.
According to Bloomberg, Hertz lawyers are actively negotiating with creditors, trying to reach an agreement on debt restructuring. However, most analysts consider the chances of salvation void, calling the launch of the bankruptcy process a matter of the coming weeks. In the three months of this year, Hertz shares fell 73% and are trading at two dollars apiece.
More recently, more than 12 thousand offices in 145 countries of the world worked under the Hertz sign.
- BMW officially confirmed the release of the BMW i4M in 2021
- BMW to start production of battery modules in 2021
- New Maserati Grecale SUV showed on renders
- BMW unveils new superbike BMW M 1000 RR
- Volvo electric cars will be built on the new Geely platform