The entire circulation of “charged” Cadillac CT6-V bought up in a few hoursJanuary 16, 2019
A total of 275 cars Cadillac CT6-V will be produced.
The entire circulation of the “charged” sedan Cadillac CT6-V, one of the most rare and exclusive modern American cars, bought up in a few hours. The company will produce only 275 cars, and then remove the model from the conveyor.
Motor Trend reports with reference to Steve Carlisle, President of Cadillac, the acceptance of orders for the hot four-door opened on the morning of January 14, and by half past three all cars had already been sold.
Prices for the Cadillac CT6-V start at $ 89,785, while the price includes one day at the brand’s driving school at the Nevada circuit.
The all-wheel-drive “charged” sedan is equipped with a 557-horsepower eight-cylinder 4.2 engine with two turbines, a 10-speed automatic transmission, a mechanical self-locking differential on the rear axle, Brembo brakes, an adaptive suspension and a sports release.
The reason for abandoning the model is the restructuring of the concern General Motors. Because of this, in particular, the Detroit-Hamtramck plant, which produces this CT6, will be closed, as well as four more enterprises in the USA and Canada.
- Electric crossover Volvo XC40 Recharge will be disassembled in the name of safety
- Ford rolls out a rechargeable version of the new generation Ranger pickup truck for tests
- 2022 BMW X1 first shown in renders
- Jaguar F-PACE gets two new special editions in Italy
- Maserati Grecale crossover to debut in November