The engines of the new Hyundai Tucson have been revealedJuly 17, 2020
The Korean Car Blog has shared information regarding the engine range of the updated Hyundai Tucson. The crossover should debut next month.
The standard unit for the restyled Tucson will be an 183-horsepower 1.6-liter gasoline “turbo four” from the SmartStream family. A variation of the Tucson N Line will get the same powertrain as the Sonata N Line – 2.5 T-GDI with 294 hp, which will function together with an 8-speed “robot” with two clutches.
Tucson, in particular, will be equipped with an improved 2.0-liter diesel engine from the current generation model, which will receive improved fuel efficiency and emissions. Its performance is still unknown. The current motor produces 185 hp.
Finally, the novelty will also be equipped with a hybrid power unit consisting of a 1.6 T-GDI gasoline engine, with which a 6-band automatic transmission with an integrated 60-horsepower electric motor will work – similar units are possessed by the updated Santa Fe and Kia Sorento.
In addition, it was previously noted that Hyundai has announced the most expensive version of the Palisade 2021 cross-country. Sales of the new product should start this month.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos