The electric version of the Mercedes G-Class will appear in a few yearsMarch 7, 2020
Many associate the Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV with a car for real brutal men, which has a powerful high-capacity engine. At the same time, in the near future, the German brand is going to release a cult SUV completely electric.
The brand has already announced the start of work on the electric variation of the G-Class. So, recently, CarAdvice reporters were able to communicate with the head of the German automaker Ola Kallenius, who confirmed this information.
“Yes, in fact, the development of the electric G-Class is in progress, so in a few years we should expect the appearance of an SUV fully electric,” said the head of Daimler.
It should be emphasized that last year, global sales of the G-Class grew by 60% (35,000 cars), thereby breaking the 2017 record when 22,000 cars were sold.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid