The electric version of the Mercedes G-Class will appear in a few yearsMarch 7, 2020
Many associate the Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV with a car for real brutal men, which has a powerful high-capacity engine. At the same time, in the near future, the German brand is going to release a cult SUV completely electric.
The brand has already announced the start of work on the electric variation of the G-Class. So, recently, CarAdvice reporters were able to communicate with the head of the German automaker Ola Kallenius, who confirmed this information.
“Yes, in fact, the development of the electric G-Class is in progress, so in a few years we should expect the appearance of an SUV fully electric,” said the head of Daimler.
It should be emphasized that last year, global sales of the G-Class grew by 60% (35,000 cars), thereby breaking the 2017 record when 22,000 cars were sold.
- Ken Block’s drift Ford F-150 is up for sale
- Audi and Volvo suspend production in Belgium
- BMW M4 will officially take part in the drift series
- Bugatti’s unreleased hypercar is already being resold
- BMW talks about the new BMW Live Cockpit