The electric version of the crossover Mercedes GLB was seen on the testsApril 7, 2019
It is expected that the novelty will be presented to the public in 2020. Cruising at full charge of the new crossover will be 450 km.
While everyone is expecting a loud premiere of the new Mercedes GLB, the German company has already begun to test the all-electric version of the crossover. This is indicated by photographs taken by journalists during the tests. The car seen on the tests has no exhaust system. Also about the accessories to the electric version says the sticker on the windshield of the car. Externally, the car almost did not differ from the usual version of the GLB, except for the lack of serial optics.
There will be one electric motor on each axle of the car, which should provide the crossover with all-wheel drive configuration.
The capacity of the battery will be 60 kW / h, which will provide a decent power reserve. The date of the premiere of electric GLB is not reported. The classic version of the crossover will be presented at the Shanghai Auto Show in 2019 in the form of a concept. Proceeding from this, the premiere of the electric version should be expected no earlier than 2020, and the start of sales no earlier than 2021.
- US Post Provider Will Build Military Trucks
- The head of Citroen predicted a drop in the popularity of diesel engines in the next 3-4 years
- Ford E-Transit electric van prepares for testing in summer 2022
- Jaguar chief designer leaves in anticipation of brand’s switch to electric vehicles
- Mitsubishi has reduced its presence in the Chinese auto industry