The electric Fiat 500 will be shown at the next Geneva Motor ShowMarch 22, 2019
Back in November last year, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles announced that it plans to electrify each brand within the group of companies. The number of such models will include the successor to the Fiat 500e.
Currently, its cost starts at $ 32,995. For comparison, the Nissan Leaf is estimated at the same amount, although it surpasses the Italian model in all respects.
Fiat Marketing Director Olivier Francois noted that the next generation of the model will be completely electric. “This is a kind of urban Tesla model with a beautiful style. Italy and “dolce vita” in the electric car. This is the exact opposite of Centoventi. ” The latter is a concept that was presented to Fiat at the Geneva Motor Show in early March.
“Premium class is the way we go with the electric 500,” concluded Olivier Francois. He also added that the new version will be built on a platform that is now being developed specifically for electric models.
The premiere of the model will be held next year at the next Geneva Motor Show.
- Hongqi unveils 1400hp Hongqi S9 superhybrid in Beijing
- Schumacher was taken from a house in Switzerland
- Mercedes-AMG unveils sports stroller
- GMC Terrain and Chevy Equinox crossovers can be purchased with a new engine
- Watch the blistering acceleration of a 700-horsepower VW Sharan minivan