The Ducati 851 motorcycle, owned by the leading James May, is on saleAugust 18, 2020
One of the hosts of the Top Gear and Grand Tour television shows sells his motorcycle.
Auction of vintage and classic motorcycles will take place on August 27 this year. Among the lots was found a Ducati 851 motorcycle that once belonged to Top Gear and Grand Tour host James May. In addition, there is information that earlier this bike belonged to another journalist – Richard Hammond.
The history of the Ducati 851 began in 1991 when it was acquired for personal use by James May. After a while, he sold it to his colleague Richard Hammond, who then resold it to an unnamed owner.
When the motorcycle is sold, it is planned to gain from 10,000 to 12,000 pounds sterling for it. In addition to the above lot, more than 140 units of motor vehicles will be put up for auction.
- Revealed cross-coupe Audi Q5 Sportback
- Porsche tests refreshed Cayman GT4 RS at the Nurburgring
- Hear the new BMW M4 Competition growl menacingly
- Photos of restyled Genesis G70 with unusual red interior appeared on the network
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration