The driver who scratched his face received a penalty from the traffic cameraMay 29, 2019
In China, the driver, who decided to scratch his face, received a fine from the traffic control camera. According to the BBC, artificial intelligence has determined that a motorist is talking on a mobile phone while driving.
As a result, the driver was fined 50 yuan. The driver himself said that he would require the local authorities to investigate the incident. However, according to the Global Times, this fine has already been annulled.
In early May in Germany, the road camera recorded a speeding dove, according to the BBC. The bird flew over the street of the city of Bocholt at a speed of 45 km per hour. According to German law, the car can move along the road in the residential sector at a speed of 30 km per hour. As a result, a speeding violation was recorded by a photo and video fixation complex and a pigeon was fined 25 euros. The incident occurred in February of this year. Local authorities said that it took them such a long time to study the image.
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery