The driver took off his acceleration to 372 km / hApril 17, 2020
Due to quarantine, roads in many countries are empty. The driver of the 963-horsepower Ferrari LaFerrari decided to take advantage of this – on one of the German autobahns, he accelerated to frankly insane speed.
The motorist drove onto the highway and began to gradually pick up speed: the video starts at 217 km / h, then it reaches 250 km / h, after which – 300, 330, 349 and 360 km / h. Finally, the “ceiling” comes at 372 km / h!
The motorist himself told about his “achievement”: with one hand he controlled the car, and with the other – shot what was happening on a smartphone. At the same time, the road was really empty: for the entire time of shooting on a three-lane highway, the “rider” met only three vehicles.
Interestingly, Ferrari never called the maximum speed LaFerrari – the company just said that the car accelerates “more than 350 km / h.” However, no one could have thought that under the prefix “more” there could be as many as 22 km / h.
By the way, Ferrari LaFerrari is no longer available – it was produced from 2013 to 2018. A total of 499 such hypercars were collected, each of which cost more than 2 million euros.
- Puzzle lovers will be able to assemble their Lamborghini Huracan Evo
- New BMW M8, Audi RS6, Mercedes-AMG E63 and Panamera Turbo S were brought to drag
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year