The driver received a license with a chair instead of his photoAugust 13, 2020
American Jade Dodd in Tennessee (USA) turned to a service center to renew her driver’s license. She was given a document with a photo of the chair.
After Dodd received a document in exchange for an ID, which was coming to an end, she was surprised, because she did not see her face on the card. Instead, the document showed a photo of a blue chair. The media found out what happened.
The American decided not to go to the service center for security reasons during the pandemic, so she ordered an update of the document online. The fact is that in the database in her profile, a photo of an empty chair was mistakenly saved several years ago, when Dodd issued a previous ID.
Thus, this image was automatically installed in place of the driver’s face on the card. This problem has already been solved and even had a conversation with the staff so that they would be more attentive to the paperwork.
- An updated crossover BMW X2 without camouflage was spotted on tests
- Hyundai Santa Cruz went to test again
- BMW introduced the updated 4 Series convertible
- 2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in Beijing
- Songsan Summer copies the classic Volkswagen T1 minibus