The driver lost control and threw the Lamborghini in a ditchMarch 5, 2019
A Londoner driving a car noticed an elite supercar Lamborghini Huracan Performante in a cuvette and called the police.
As it turned out later, the owner of the supercar, Michael Hudson, who is engaged in consulting and investing in the cryptocurrency market, lost control on a wet road and landed in a ditch. Since Hudson was late for work, he chose to close the car and drop it, calling a taxi.
- Detroit International Auto Show postponed to September 2021
- New crossover Haval DaGou tried on off-road body kit
- Delta S4 Stradale goes on sale for $ 1 million
- Can luxury SUVs really drive off-road?
- Beijing to show X7P hybrid and Radiance concept in Beijing