The driver lost control and threw the Lamborghini in a ditchMarch 5, 2019
A Londoner driving a car noticed an elite supercar Lamborghini Huracan Performante in a cuvette and called the police.
As it turned out later, the owner of the supercar, Michael Hudson, who is engaged in consulting and investing in the cryptocurrency market, lost control on a wet road and landed in a ditch. Since Hudson was late for work, he chose to close the car and drop it, calling a taxi.
- Toyota RAV4 fails moose test again
- Test drive Volvo V90 Cross Country
- The Germans named the best used cars up to 5,000 euros
- Ford is working on a new Megazilla engine
- Alfa Romeo recalls Giulia over brake discs