The driver crashed the new VW Polo a few seconds after the purchaseJune 21, 2020
In India, the owner of the new Volkswagen Polo crashed the car immediately after its purchase. The accident occurred a few seconds after the car started. The accident video appeared on YouTube.
As soon as the driver started driving on the dealership site, he hit the parked car. Then at full speed Volkswagen Polo rammed the fence of the car dealership and rolled over. The car owner himself was not injured, but the new hatchback was seriously damaged. In addition, the driver will now have to indemnify the dealership.
- Carlex Design atelier unveiled the exterior of the new Land Rover Defender
- New Haval H6 will receive a hybrid power plant
- A motorhome based on the Hummer H1 SUV went on sale
- Genesis has decided on the date of the debut of the new crossover GV70
- Ex-Tesla employee will pay the automaker $ 400 thousand to reveal trade secrets