The driver crashed the new VW Polo a few seconds after the purchaseJune 21, 2020
In India, the owner of the new Volkswagen Polo crashed the car immediately after its purchase. The accident occurred a few seconds after the car started. The accident video appeared on YouTube.
As soon as the driver started driving on the dealership site, he hit the parked car. Then at full speed Volkswagen Polo rammed the fence of the car dealership and rolled over. The car owner himself was not injured, but the new hatchback was seriously damaged. In addition, the driver will now have to indemnify the dealership.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network