The design of the future Porsche appeared on the webDecember 9, 2019
The designer presented what a new generation of a German company sports car might look like, whose cars are equipped with a powerful electric motor.
The new generation Porsche 718 is likely to receive an electric motor. This largely inspired designers to fantasize over the appearance of sports cars of the German automaker.
Estonian designer Rain Prisk, for example, recently introduced the future successor to the Cayman model not as a two-door coupe, but as an exotic shoot-out break. The car, the design of which was developed by this artist, was called Porsche Mission C. In the appearance of the sports car, you can find features of models such as the Taycan and Panamera Sport Turismo. Rear lighting in the form of a solid diode strip visually makes the car wider and lower.
It has long been no secret that in Zuffenhausen they seriously discuss the creation of a lightweight and compact electric sports car. Most likely, electric motors will receive copies of the new generation of the 718 family, since turning the legendary 911 into an electric car is still considered too radical a solution.
This issue is already being discussed with the engineers of the German brand, however, the future Macan crossover may well become the second electric car.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires