The delivery of the Polestar 2 Launch Edition model to Europe is planned.September 28, 2019
Presented for the first time at an auto show in Europe, Polestar 2 plans to be the first to conquer the electric car market, especially after the limited release of the Polestar 1 version.
The Launch Edition model will be available at a price of $ 60,000. All versions of the Polestar 2 Launch Edition are equipped with Ohlins shock absorbers, Brembo brakes, 20-inch alloy wheels with gold accents. The company plans to become the only option on the electric car market with the Launch Edition model.
A 78 kWh battery is mounted under the floor, while maintaining the center of gravity. The battery provides 402 hp for the electric motor. The Polestar model is capable of covering only 442 km of EPA standards in the United States and 500 km in the European WLTP cycle with only one electric traction.
Despite the fact that the configurator shows prices for the Polestar 2 Launch Edition, it does not provide detailed information about the entry-level model. But it is already known that the prices for this option in Europe start from 40,000 euros. Two units of the Polestar 2 model will first be released in China, and in the future large deliveries are planned in mid-2020.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires