The decision on the Austrian Grand Prix will be taken by the end of MayMay 7, 2020
Formula 1 officials have repeatedly said that the season starts on July 5 with a race in Austria, but this has not yet been documented. The final decision will be made by the end of May.
Helmut Marko assured that the preparation for the Grand Prix will take about three weeks, but in fact it takes about two months, so the deadline for the start of preparation is the end of May. The timing of preparation will be affected by the fact of whether the press will be allowed to the race or limited to an official television broadcaster.
Initially, it was assumed that representatives of print and Internet media would not be allowed to enter the race track in Spilberg, but now the FIA and Formula 1 are considering the possibility of allowing writing journalists, which will require additional measures.
The final decision on the stage in Spielberg is up to the government. In Austria, quarantine restrictions are gradually lifted, and if the epidemiological situation does not worsen by the end of May, the authorities will give the race a green light.
- In Brazil, a bus crashed from a 35-meter bridge
- LG Chem will double its battery production to meet growing Tesla demand
- Started accepting orders for an electric car with a power reserve of 1,600 kilometers
- Honda will stop selling cars with internal combustion engines in Europe
- Siemens and Porsche to build a climate-neutral fuel plant