The debut photo of the restyled Mini Cooper S appeared on the networkSeptember 14, 2020
Instagram channel Cochespias on Monday, September 14, published the first photo of the updated Mini Cooper S hatchback. The photo was taken during a pre-premiere photo session of the car in the Netherlands.
The front bumper of the Cooper S no longer has fog lights, and the main optics look tinted. In addition, the car was equipped with new 7-spoke wheels.
All previously chrome trim (grille, headlight bezels and front bumper parts) are now finished in high-gloss black, making the car look like the 2011 Rocketman prototype.
The production of the current Cooper S in the body of the F56 has been carried out since 2014. Since then, it has received one update. The front-wheel drive 3-door is driven by a 192-horsepower engine, which operates in conjunction with a manual transmission or a 7-speed automatic transmission.
The updated hatchback should debut soon.
In addition, it was recently noted that a high-performance hatchback Hyundai i20 N was noticed during testing. It should be emphasized that a camouflaged new model was captured on the famous Nürburgring race track.
- Toyota Supra from “Fast and Furious” movie sold for $ 550,000
- Subaru has announced the new Impreza. The price will remain the same
- A powerful 2JZ engine was installed in a 2004 Ford pickup
- Max Verstappen won the French Grand Prix
- This race features a 2022 Honda Civic, Mazda3 and Toyota Corolla