The debut of the new electric hatchback Fiat 500June 8, 2020
Fiat showed off the 500 electric model on Monday, June 8th.
Initially, the novelty will be available exclusively in a special version of La Prima, which is distinguished by a glass panoramic sunroof and three unique body shades: mother-of-pearl green, gray metallic and sky blue.
As standard, the new Fiat 500 is equipped with full-LED headlights, 17-inch alloy wheels with diamond-cut, chrome-plated stakes, as well as trim chairs and dashboard made of artificial leather.
The hatchback is equipped with a fully electric 116-horsepower engine and batteries with a capacity of 42 kW / h, providing a range of 320 km through the WLTP cycle. The new model accelerates to 100 km / h in 9 seconds and accelerates as much as possible to 149 km / h. Fast charger allows you to recharge the battery up to 80% in 35 minutes.
The new Fiat 500, in particular, is the first model in the line with a second-level autonomous control system and the UConnect5 infotainment complex with a 10.25-inch screen and support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Fiat 500 La Prima is already available for order at an initial cost of 34,900 euros.
- Rare Ford GT ’67 Heritage Edition to be auctioned off
- Toy Cybertruck made of cardboard and toothpicks does a good job off-road
- Look at an old Toyota Camry with license plate fender flares
- Ather Electric showed a special variation of the 450X scooter
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world