The debut of the crossover Skoda Kamiq GT will be held on November 4October 21, 2019
Skoda Corporation announced the debut date of the new “pumped” crossover Kamiq GT. So, the official demonstration of the model will be held on November 4 this year.
Cross photos have already been published on the web portal of the Ministry of Industry of China. Judging by the photos, the “pumping” was done by analogy with his older brother – Kodiaq GT. However, the body of the Kamiq GT remained “normal”, in other words, they did not turn it into a coupe-like “SUV”.
At the same time, the radiator grille, head optics, bumpers and taillights were borrowed from the new Skoda Scala 5-door. Interestingly, a small “charged” crossover will be offered with a two-tone body color.
The Kamiq in the GT variation is slightly larger than the standard SUV: its length is 4409 mm (+19 mm), its width is 1781 mm, its height is 1606 mm, and the distance between the axles is 2610 mm.
The “charged” version of the cross is equipped with a 1.2-liter turbo engine with a capacity of 145 horsepower, and another 1.5-liter atmospheric engine with a return of 116 hp. Together with the engines, a 5-speed manual transmission or a 6-speed hydromechanical automatic transmission functions. The drive is available exclusively front-wheel.
It is estimated that the new product in the Chinese market will cost approximately 115,800 yuan
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery