The debut date of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300September 16, 2019
According to Japanese media, the emergence of a new generation of the legendary SUV will have to wait another year.
Recall that earlier the publication Best Car reported that the novelty will lose the traditional V8, but will receive a hybrid power plant, which will be based on a turbocharged “six”. And it will definitely not be a motor from a Toyota Crown or Lexus LS 500.
The appearance of the new product will differ due to the massive grille, wide horizontal louvres, optics with modern graphics and inserts for blinds across the entire width of the bumper. The back is likely to retain its square style, but will be visually lightened.
Also, the Japanese edition of Best Car reported that the official presentation of the Toyota Land Cruiser 300 should take place only in the fall of 2020.
- Skoda Octavia rewarded for outstanding design
- Belgian leads KIA’s interior design department
- The auto industry has asked the EU to soften environmental standards
- New Chevy Corvette gets a spectacular body color
- Charged pickup Toyota GR Hilux can get a new diesel V6