The debut date of the new Lincoln Nautilus has been announcedNovember 12, 2020
Lincoln has released the first teaser image of the 2021 Nautilus, announcing its premiere on November 20.
Unfortunately, Lincoln is still keeping the details of the new product a secret, and there are no changes in the teaser image. This is not surprising, however, as the biggest updates for the Lincoln Nautilus are expected inside the cabin.
Although nothing official, the alleged photo of the interior of the Nautilus appeared on the web back in September. The picture showed a heavily redesigned interior, which is very similar in stylistic decisions to Aviator and Navigator.
Changes include an all-new dashboard and a free-standing metal-framed infotainment system. Also featured were the luxurious wood trim and a completely new center console with a better quality switchgear.
Little is known about the 2021 Nautilus at this point, but it is expected to use an entry-level 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder that makes 250 hp. and a torque of 380 Nm. It will likely be joined by a twin-turbo 2.7-liter V6 producing 335 hp. and 515 Nm of torque.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles