The debut batch of the new Chevrolet Corvette sold out before productionDecember 13, 2019
Next year, Chevrolet Corporation will release 40,000 new-generation Corvette, which are now all sold out. Serial production of the mid-engined sports car will begin only in February, but orders for it are no longer accepted.
It should be noted that the Chevrolet Corvette C8 Stingray debuted in July this year, and in October the manufacturer showed a version of the model that has a rigid electric roof. In the USA, a new generation supercar costs from 59.9 thousand dollars
The Chevrolet Corvette C8 Stingray is equipped with a 6.2-liter naturally-aspirated V8 engine with a capacity of 502 hp. and 637 Nm of torque. Together with the power unit operates an 8-speed preselect.
The car can accelerate to the first 100 kph in 3 seconds and accelerate to 312 mc / h as much as possible.
- This heavily modified BMW i8 Roadster costs $ 140,000
- In Brazil, a warehouse of 96 Chevrolet cars from the 90s was found in one shed
- DAMD tuning studio unveils updated Daihatsu Taft with Land Rover Defender design
- Chevy, Ford and Toyota Prepare 3 Race Car Debuts for NASCAR
- Mercedes-Benz has started deliveries of the premium Actros Edition 2 truck