The date of the premiere of the updated Lexus IS rescheduledJune 6, 2020
Lexus said it was postponing the online presentation of the updated IS model. The company called the current situation in the world the reason for the postponement of the debuts.
Recall that only recently, on June 1, the Japanese brand announced the premiere of the new model on June 9 of this year. Although there have still been no spy shots of the model, Lexus has published a teaser image of the rear of the new product, judging by which it will acquire combined rear lights.
Lexus IS should build on Toyota’s modern TNGA-L platform. The appearance of a “charged” version with the prefix F is not expected, while it is possible that the IS 500 will still be equipped with a V8 engine. At the same time, the characteristics of this unit remain unknown. But the manufacturer can replace the “eight” with a 3.5-liter twin-turbocharged V6 engine with a capacity of 416 hp. and 600 Nm of torque.
The Japanese company, in turn, has not yet begun to disclose a new premiere date for the updated Lexus IS.
- Tuned Porsche 944 will be sold at auction
- Exclusive Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 Roadster covered with protective film
- There was a teaser for the Italian supercar Taraschi Berardo
- Beijing Radiance concept unveiled at Beijing Auto Show
- 2021 Dacia Sandero and Logan unveiled