The date of the premiere of the new Subaru BRZ has been namedNovember 5, 2020
Subaru has released a teaser for the revamped BRZ sports car and announced its debut date.
So, the new Japanese brand will debut on November 18 this year. As for the image, judging by it, the upcoming car will receive new headlights with integrated LED daytime running lights. In addition, there is a sculpted bonnet and black accents next to the air intakes.
Although it is impossible to tell much from the teaser, early spy photos showed that the novelty will receive an original grille and vertical air intakes, as well as a streamlined body. Speaking of the rear of the car, there should be a new trunk lid with a built-in spoiler, two exhaust pipes and thin lights.
Although the technical characteristics of the updated model have not yet been disclosed, it is assumed that the BRZ will be equipped with a 2.4-liter 4-cylinder engine with a capacity of 217 hp. and 240 Nm of torque. Along with this, the model can be offered with an upgraded version of the current 4-cylinder 2.0-liter engine with 205 hp. (212 Nm).
- The interior of the new Genesis G90 was first shown in the photo
- Hyundai showed the updated crossover Tucson L
- Audi TTS Competition Plus for the European market will be more powerful
- The prices for the new SUV from Nissan have been announced
- Rolls-Royce cars get new body colors