The court approved deforestation for the construction of the Tesla plant near BerlinFebruary 22, 2020
The German court reviewed its views and allowed to cut down the forest for the construction of a new enterprise of the American brand.
A few days ago in C, that European environmentalists reported that environmentalists had turned to a German court to suspend deforestation for the construction of Tesla’s new Gigafactory plant near Berlin.
However, today the denial of the lawsuit of the Brandenburg Green League and the Association for Landscape Management and Species Protection in Bavaria was published on the website of the Berlin-Brandenburg High Administrative Court. Thus, the court allowed to cut down the forest for the construction of a new enterprise, since there are all legal grounds for the construction.
Note, environmentalists reported that the new plant will pollute water bodies and harm local nature.
- The debut date of the new Haval Big Dog SUV is announced
- Bentley launched an online configurator for the Bentayga 2021 crossover
- Skoda Scala-based roadster named Slavia
- Revealed patent for supercar Lamborghini SCV12
- Chevrolet Sonic sedan and hatchback discontinued