The court approved deforestation for the construction of the Tesla plant near BerlinFebruary 22, 2020
The German court reviewed its views and allowed to cut down the forest for the construction of a new enterprise of the American brand.
A few days ago in C, that European environmentalists reported that environmentalists had turned to a German court to suspend deforestation for the construction of Tesla’s new Gigafactory plant near Berlin.
However, today the denial of the lawsuit of the Brandenburg Green League and the Association for Landscape Management and Species Protection in Bavaria was published on the website of the Berlin-Brandenburg High Administrative Court. Thus, the court allowed to cut down the forest for the construction of a new enterprise, since there are all legal grounds for the construction.
Note, environmentalists reported that the new plant will pollute water bodies and harm local nature.
- 2021 BMW M5 surprises with impressive design
- 2003 Honda Civic is sold at the cost of a new car
- Called the date of the start of sales of the new minivan Hyundai Custo
- Koreans have created a battery that will provide a range of 1000 km
- Images of a futuristic Suzuki car appeared on the network