The cost of the new Nissan GT-R Nismo has become knownJuly 12, 2019
The updated Japanese sports car is already available for order in the UK, so the published prices are counted in pounds.
Motorists from the UK can make orders for the updated sports car Nissan GT-R Nismo, whose world premiere was held in April this year at the New York Auto Show. The new GT-R Nismo differs from the classic version of the model with a carbon roof, other turbines that improve the response of the car to the gas pedal without changing its impact, as well as modified aerodynamics. In addition, the novelty has become 30 kilograms lighter than its predecessor.
Local dealers are also pre-ordering for the more budgetary GT-R variant called Track Edition. This sports car gets an adjustable suspension from Nismo, forged wheels and carbon-ceramic brakes. If you fork a little, you can equip the car with a whole range of carbon elements: a roof, a spoiler, a boot lid, etc.
For the updated Nissan GT-R Nismo, the British will have to pay 175,000 pounds. This is almost 25 thousand pounds more than the cost of its predecessor. Prices for Track Edition were more accessible: for a sports car in this version will need to lay out 100 thousand pounds
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires