The cost of all-wheel drive Toyota Camry has become knownFebruary 27, 2020
The Japanese corporation has announced prices for an all-wheel drive variation of the Toyota Camry sedan for America. Camry AWD standard LE starts at $ 26,370
In total, they will offer 5 trim levels: LE (from $ 26,370), SE (from $ 27,570), XLE (from $ 30,855), XSE (from $ 31,405) and a special Paslen (from $ 28,270)
So, the cost of each configuration of the Camry AWD model is exactly $ 1,400 higher than the same variation with front-wheel drive.
All-wheel drive will be offered exclusively for the Camry, which has a 4-cylinder power unit with a volume of 2.5 liters and an 8-speed automatic transmission. A similar sedan will be distinguished by the presence of a pair of bifurcated exhaust pipes and a characteristic “AWD” nameplate on the trunk lid.
All-wheel drive Toyota will go on sale in the US this spring.
- Chinese Qoros to bring “prophetic” concept to Beijing
- Hyundai Tucson crossover will become a hallmark for the brand
- Charged Ford Mustang Mach-E GT arrives in Europe
- Porsche 911 GT3 will debut in January 2021
- Audi is preparing a hybrid version of the Audi R8