The contract with Silverstone is to be extended in MayApril 5, 2019
The current contract for the British Grand Prix at Silverstone was broken early and will end this year – the owners of the track from BRDC are not willing to pay so much. In Liberty Media it was said more than once that they did not want to lose one of the legendary stages – and it seems that the parties were able to agree.
According to the information of Auto Motor und Sport in May should be announced about the signing of a new contract, and in 2020 at Silverstone will celebrate the 70th anniversary of the first Grand Prix of Formula 1 with the participation of world champions and champion cars.
This year Liberty Media was planning to celebrate the 1000th Grand Prix with fanfare next week in China, but due to high transportation costs and strict customs regulations, only a few cars will be brought to Shanghai for demonstration performances. Plans for the delivery of historic cars Mercedes, Ferrari, McLaren, Williams and Tyrrell failed at the last moment.
- Chevy Corvette C8 more powerful Z06 spotted in benchmarks
- 1993 Honda NSX Type-R or weekend supercar
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Turbo S vs. McLaren 600LT
- Will the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor “charged” pickup be available in a new color?
- Tuned Bentley Bentayga is on sale