The contract with Bottas at Mercedes will be confirmed the other dayAugust 25, 2019
Valtteri Bottas will remain a partner of Lewis Hamilton and in 2020, this will be his fourth season with Mercedes. According to the Finnish newspaper Turun Sanomat, the extension of the contract with Bottas will be announced even before the Grand Prix of Belgium.
In July 2018, Mercedes confirmed the contract with the Finnish racer, and those agreements suggested that he would spend one season with the team, but an option was also provided for another year. Now the team still decided to take advantage of this.
Thus, the likelihood is increasing that Esteban Okon will become Daniel Riccardo’s partner in Renault next season, replacing Nico Hulkenberg.
- Charged hatchback Kia K3 GT / Cerato photographed in close-up
- Drag racing: BMW E46 M3 vs Mazda MX-5 Miata
- Announced the start date of sales of the coupe Volkswagen Tiguan X
- Kia postpones debut of facelifted Sportage to April 2021
- 2022 Ford Raptor details revealed