The conflict over the protective mask turned into an accident of 20,000 eurosAugust 21, 2020
In the German city of Speyer (federal state of Rhineland-Palatinate), a curious incident occurred. A man had a fight in a supermarket over a protective mask and, unable to control his emotions, crashed his car.
According to Autobild.de, a 61-year-old man entered a grocery store without an antiviral mask, to which one of the market employees reprimanded him. However, the German did not react to this in any way and was asked to leave the point of sale. The customer then became so angry that he threw his purchases at the feet of the store manager, insulted him, and left the store in a rage.
Then the man got behind the wheel of his Peugeot 508 and, as soon as he started, he crashed the car. The Peugeot wagon ended up in a nearby ditch, where it received quite significant damage to the front end. The police estimated that the damage was around 20,000 euros.
As for the driver himself, he remained safe and sound. But he cannot escape punishment: several reports were drawn up against the German – for material damage, abusive behavior and dangerous driving.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires