The condition of Juan Manuel Correa is considered criticalSeptember 8, 2019
We wrote that Juan Manuel Correa, injured in the Formula 2 race at the Spa, continues treatment in a specialized clinic in London.
The parents of the rider told the press that in recent days there have been new complications after the accident last Saturday, his condition worsened.
Correa was diagnosed with acute respiratory distress syndrome that occurs with such severe blows as at the time of the accident. There was a respiratory arrest and the doctors of the specialized department of pulmonary injuries connected Juan Manuel to the artificial respiration apparatus.
Now he is unconscious, in a state of artificial coma. His condition is considered critical, but stable.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon