The concept of the Lexus LF-30 is presented in Los AngelesNovember 22, 2019
Lexus brought the LF-30 electric concept car to the international auto show.
The LF-30 embodies the visualization of the electrified future premium Japanese brand. The concept, which debuted this year at the Tokyo Motor Show, is re-presented at the Lexus booth in Los Angeles and shows the radical changes in performance, handling and driving pleasure created by posture control systems and other technologies.
Lexus Electrified’s cutting-edge technology provides integrated powertrain, steering, suspension and braking control to realize the maximum potential of engine control technology.
Lexus will present its first BEV this month, focusing on the needs of various regions of the world, and then will expand its electric portfolio by launching the first Lexus PHEV and the new dedicated BEV platform in early 2020, and by 2025 the company will have electrified versions of all of its models.
- This heavily modified BMW i8 Roadster costs $ 140,000
- In Brazil, a warehouse of 96 Chevrolet cars from the 90s was found in one shed
- DAMD tuning studio unveils updated Daihatsu Taft with Land Rover Defender design
- Chevy, Ford and Toyota Prepare 3 Race Car Debuts for NASCAR
- Mercedes-Benz has started deliveries of the premium Actros Edition 2 truck