The concept of Skoda Vision IN presented on videoJanuary 23, 2020
A video teaser reveals additional details about the Skoda Vision IN concept.
Two weeks before the world premiere, Vision IN Skoda released the first details in the form of a teaser. The concept car, specially developed for the Indian market, places bright accents with illumination of crystalline elements.
In its first video, Skoda Vision IN demonstrates, among other things, the Skoda branded grille with protruding double ribs, which together with the Skoda Vision logo can be illuminated above them, creating an impressive front view in tandem with separated LED headlights.
Crystal elements also set visual accents in the interior of Vision IN, for example, on the gearshift button on the center console, under the virtual instrument panel and in the form of a new crystal element on the panel. The seat covers have attractive decorative seams, and the multi-function leather steering wheel is finished in accordance with the new management concept of the Czech brand.
Skoda Vision IN is the first car based on the version of the modular transverse platform MQB-A0-IN, which the company developed specifically for India in response to the wishes of its customers in the region. In the future, various new Skoda and Volkswagen models will be created on this new localized subcompact platform.
- Sales of “charged” versions of liftback and station wagon Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- Great Wall showed Chinese electric car with Porsche Panamera design
- Mazda will release a special series of sedans and station wagons Mazda 6 Kuro Edition
- Tesla settles lawsuit against its former engineer
- Subaru recalls nearly a million vehicles