The company Zero Motorcycles introduced its new model – the model SR / FApril 1, 2019
The American company has already become famous thanks to its motorcycles on all-electric. The new model is able to travel up to 260 km in full charge. Moreover, the maximum speed is about 200 km / h.
Electrification actively affects not only the automotive segment, but also the motorcycle segment. More and more electric power models are entering the market. There are even more concepts. The new SR / F model from Zero Motorcycles differs from the most powerful engine, large power reserve, as well as a system of fast charging.
The most innovative developments were used to develop this electric motorcycle. In Zero Motorcycles claim that this is the “smartest” device. On the machine installed the latest operating system – Cypher III. ZF75-10 electric motor is capable of developing up to 110 horsepower and 190 Nm of torque. Moreover, the motorcycle can be charged in 60 minutes to 95%. To do this, use three charging module at special stations.
A maximum speed of 226 kilogram bikes is 200 km / h, and an economical driving mode allows you to travel up to 260 km on one battery charge.
- BMW i4 electric car undergoes final tests
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class recalls a couple of months after the start of production
- Audi chief designer reveals details of upcoming E-Tron GT
- Details about the engine range of the “charged” Ford F-150 Raptor 2021
- Skoda Kodiaq received a new set of Clever