The company Pirelli talked about non-standard markingJanuary 25, 2019
In the future season, F-1 will feature five tire mixes, not seven, like last year. Designate them in three colors: hard – white, medium – yellow and soft – red. At the test races in Barcelona will use two types of “white” and two “red”, they will differ by the presence of bands on the outer rims.
Analog Hard (the toughest) have the white Pirelli and P Zero logo without these bands. Similarly, the softest reds, analogues of last year’s HyperSoft, will be identified.
Recall that the pre-season tests, the organizers broke into two stages. The first will take place from February 18 to February 21, and the second from February 26 to March 1.
- Charged hatchback Kia K3 GT / Cerato photographed in close-up
- Drag racing: BMW E46 M3 vs Mazda MX-5 Miata
- Announced the start date of sales of the coupe Volkswagen Tiguan X
- Kia postpones debut of facelifted Sportage to April 2021
- 2022 Ford Raptor details revealed