The compact VW ID.3 electric motor can be put in a sports bagNovember 15, 2019
The German company intends to produce about 1.4 million of such electrical units every year.
Volkswagen has recently introduced a new ultra-compact and powerful electric motor. Representatives of the German brand claim that the power plant can generate 200 horsepower. and it may fit in your sports bag.
Representatives of the company note that this unit is not only less complex than a conventional gasoline or diesel engine, but also very compact to fit in a sports bag.
In the pictures we can see the drive unit created by the Volkswagen Group, which is called the APP 310. A similar power unit will be equipped with a model Volkswagen ID.3.
Insideevs reports that the German brand is making plans to produce 500,000 power plants in Kassel, and later production will begin in Tianjin. These two plants will be able to produce 1.4 million engines annually starting in 2023.
- Volvo and Geely refuse to organize a joint venture
- New Genesis eGV70 spotted in tests
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 price published
- New Hyundai Tucson crossover launched into production
- Nokian Tires completes construction of a test track in Spain