The collection of machines Paul Walker went under the hammerJanuary 21, 2020
January 18 at auction Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale put up 18 cars and 3 motorcycles owned by actor Paul Walker, known for his role in the movie “Fast and the Furious.”
In total, $ 2.33 million was earned on the collection. Among the cars sold were, in particular, BMW M3 in the bodies of E30 and E36, Ford Bronco 1995 production year, Ford Mustang Boss 302S 2013 production year, pickup truck Ford F-250 2003, Nissan 370Z and others.
The 370Z model was sold for 105.6 thousand dollars, as a result of this sample was the most expensive 370Z in history. The car is driven by an aspirated V6 with a capacity of 332 hp. 3.7 liters, with which the “mechanics” function.
Since Walker was a fan of BMW cars, there is nothing strange in the fact that his collection included 7 units of M3. Sale of cars of the German brand brought 1.71 million dollars. The auction house managed to sell the Skyline GT-R model of the R32 series of the 1989 production year for 100.1 thousand, while at the same time they paid $ 95.7 thousand for the 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302S. In turn, the Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer Edition was sold for 73.7 thousand dollars, Audi S4 2000 production year – for 29.7 thousand dollars
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages
- Drag racing – VW Golf R 2021 versus the “charged” Audi RS6 Avant wagon
- Drag racing – powerful sedan Mercedes-AMG E63 S versus the “charged” station wagon Audi RS6
- Toyota patents new twin-turbo V8 engine
- Tesla Cybertruck electric pickup prototype spotted in New York